June 27, 2011

cannot kill the battery

i think my ipod battery died .. you know normally when the battery runs out you plug it in and it will play dead for a bit .. simply saying please wait very low battery then after a while it lights up and charges normally .. but it's been stuck on the please wait very low battery forever .. almost a day now .. so something tells me everything is not alright .. anyway i've had it for 5 years .. i guess all those years of leaving it in my car to bake under the sun have finally caught up to it .. normally i would be devastated but everything that was on there i have on my laptop .. so i'll just buy a new one .. with more memory this time .. happy trails black ipod .. the only sad thing is it was a graduation gift from my older brother .. oh well ..

5 comments:

Dreamer said...

Oh my condolences :p

What are you going to get? My daughter wanted me to get the ipod touch, and she tried different approaches to convince me, but I went for the classic; a very elegant white one with a silver back. It's a bit wide tho but no complaints so far.

Jundi said...

im going to get an ipod duh :P

no touch for me .. i imagine it would be too difficult to manipulate while driving plus im used to the conventional wheel .. but all i know is im going for the max memory available .. my last one had 80 and it wasnt enough ..

Jundi said...

btw i have to get it soon .. i cant take much more of the radio ..

Dreamer said...

well mine is 160 :O I think it's the max. Get out of here 80 weren't enough?? I spend half the day the day before yestesrday importing albums to itunes and arranging them. It's nice but time consuming...anyways..I'm sure my ipod is better looking than yours :p

Jundi said...

well i got one .. i went for the classic same as my last one .. used to it by now .. easier to manipulate while driving too i would imagine .. black 160 gb .. and no 80 was not enough ..