June 27, 2011

third time's a charm?

so i'm trying to transfer my sponsorship .. this is the third time i try .. i'm still on my previous sponsor (agility logistics) even though i left them more than a year ago now .. first time we tried there was a technical issue .. i didn't have a labor card .. which we solved after some money which i was reimbursed for by my current employer for which i am thankful .. second time apparently there's a rule that you have to complete two years under a sponsor before you can transfer .. as of june 1st i have completed that period .. so now we are trying for a third time .. i handed in my papers yesterday .. my boss is really gonna exert some pressure on personnel to make things happen .. i'm praying it will work this time .. i wanna get an exit / re-entry and travel already!!!!

No comments: