
i don't watch star academy ... although sometimes i'll be flipping through the channels and they'll be showing the daily recap on lbc ... and i admit that i'll watch ... mainly because the host is such a babe ... but if it were up to me i'd kill everyone on that show ... and everyone who thinks it's cool ... but that's not why i'm writing this post ... the real reason is that i invented a star academy daily recap drinking game ... whenever there's a hug ... you take a shot ... and two shots whenever there's a kiss ... and three shots if someone is crying ... you'll be drinking the entire time ...
5 comments:
LOL! You are creative ...
Yes, she does have a pretty face. I do not have Arabic TV, but I have to bump into their news every now and then when I am reading online magazines. My theory is that silly stuff is addictive.
she has a pretty everything :D
i wouldnt call it addictive .. thats way too strong imo .. addictive is like u cant live without it .. hardly the case .. its more curiosity i guess .. just like any other reality show.
haha I hate that show as well, its a waste of time for our generation, and tehy dont know how to sing to start with
the "singing" is just a front .. in reality its an evil conspiracy to socially engineer the arab youth .. im only half-joking btw ..
LMAO I'm sharing this game to my friends I only watched the first season back when I was in high school, now I can't stand reality shows
Post a Comment