December 13, 2007

Quote of the Day

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm deeply devastated with you ... If you want to hate Robert, then hate Robert. You don't need that pain ... You absolutely don't need that type of pain in your heart and mind. Because it destroys your soul ... He was without hope. He was without faith. He was without courage. Because you don't do that to other people. You just don't do that to other people ... When I came back to the house, there was this sense, there was this air that something was wrong ... I'm not perfect, I know that. But you tell me: What could I have done differently? I did my best."
Maribel Rodriguez, the mother of the teenage gunman who killed eight people at a busy shopping mall earlier this month, appearing on ABC's "Good Morning America".

story

No comments: